Friday, August 8, 2008

Embracing the crazy

I feel like i'm going a little crazy or confused or having a really uncomfortable out of body experience. Oh I think i am settling on mid mid life crisis 29 with 4 months until the big 3..0. Its not like i'm dreading hitting 30 its just there are things i want to do and I'm not 100% sure what they are and where I want to go and what i want to do as a career.

Today being (according to Chinese tradition) the luckiest of days I bought a lottery ticket and in true visualisation style I started to write what i would do with 1 Million pounds, after scribbling until a natural stop I looked over my list and realised that i don't need a Million for most of what I want to do. One desire surprised me; to rent out my flat and move to Ghana but it feels right.

So at the moment I am going through a strange addiction to buying travel tickets to far off locations the most recent being a desire to go to the Philipines, I will be going I don't know how wise that is but its something I really want to do.

So at the moment I think I will embrace my crisis revel in it enjoy it and deal with the aftermath when i'm 30!

No comments: