Sunday, August 10, 2008

What if seeing isn't believing

I look in the mirror I see myself eyes large, expressive, friendly, cute round nose, full lips and yet it seems I don't see me. Sometimes I feel attractive and intelligent, skilled and able. Other times, most of the time I feel the opposite of all those things added to which would be confusion and a feeling of being lost.

So how are we suppsed to see ourselves really see ourselves, this past week i've been glimpsing myself through other people's eyes and because its a person I would like to be and feel i'm not I can see myself trying to get another explanation a not so positive explanation...seeing is not always believing.

However I am getting there and it can be difficult, lonely and frustrating but I am committed to the journey and will keep on looking and searching until I can believe in what I see when I see me.

No comments: